Sunday, October 11, 2009

My Beautiful Family



It's been so much fun for me to learn about photography. I've been taking an online photography class, and was doing very well with it until the last 4 weeks or so (it's a good thing it's not graded). Work has gotten very busy, and so I haven't been able to spend as much time learning the art as I'd like. I have learned one thing however: I love photography because it allows me to capture moments and personalities. In this post, as well as the last one, I really feel like I've been able to capture the essence of my little family. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

1 comment:

Eveline Wunder said...

I am glad that you love photography! It really is rewarding to capture priceless expressions of the ones you love. Looks like you were in downtown the same time we were. Too bad we didn't know- we could have met for lunch!